8.18.2009

Let the Countdowns Begin

It's about that time again when I need a visual of things to look forward to...in an effort to help me survive the long, lonely days here in Texas... There is a TON of things for me to look forward to so I just need to get through September! I am very excited to say the least.

133 Days til
My prediction of Baby's birthday!

129 Days til
Christmas

100 Days til
Thanksgiving

92 Days til
Our 4th Wedding Anniversary

74 Days til
Halloween...what should Brooklynn be this year?

72 Days til
My BFF, Steph's, baby is due!

66 Days til
BAHAMA CRUISE!! (Yes, I am going 7 months pregnant!)

61 Days til
Cali trip

60 Days til
Northstar Banquet

55 Days til
We FINALLY get to move into our house!

53 Days til
the last day of selling!!! And I officially get my husband back!

39 Days til
Aunt Robynn's Wedding

22 Days til
Brooklynn's ENT appointment (tubes)

8 Days til I am having my TV and internet turned off...mixed emotions!

1 Day til
we find out 100% what this baby's gender is!

After a pretty uneventful Summer, Our Fall is jam-packed with so many exciting, fun-filled events! Can you tell I am a little anxious for them all? I am getting the nesting itch SOOOOO bad.. I want to move into my house and decorate and get ready for this baby and FINALLY have my husband back!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

wow! sounds like you have a lot to look forward to! how fun!

Unknown said...

i love when I have something to look forward to! looks like you will be busy little bee very soon!

stacey said...

hi! I'm super excited for you guys to find out what gender baby #2 is! Tell paul i said hi! Hope you are feeling better and not dyin of sickness!! Your little Brooklyn is Adorable!! :)

Mom :) said...

Can't wait to get you guys back to Utah!

Don't forget Lauren's baptism. We are waiting for you so it will be the first Sat in November.

Josh and Amanda Duvall said...

I am like this too!!! everything will be happening in in a few weeks and I will be SOOOO busy but I can't do anything for it or about it now! It makes me so excited, and yet anxious at the same time!

Our Family said...

Wow! I have things on your list to look forward to also! I can't beleive my baby will be here so fast! I can't wait! I am also excited to see you guys!!! Can't wait for you to move home!!!