Brooklynn's ear

Crying
=
Little sleep for Mommy...6 nights in a row now!
Tubes here we come....except why is it that ENT's never have appointment spots quicker than a month out! So annoying!
Luckily B has been taking 4 hour naps the last three days again so I have gotten some naps in!
It is so sad when as a mother there is little you can do to help your child's pain go away!
It breaks my heart.
Soon baby girl, soon!









4 comments:
I thought she had tubes? Where was I? I am sorry, it is the worst. And it is draining for you as well.
Saw your mom and Ryan this week. It is always fun to talk to the both of them.
Hope it isn't too hot there in TX. :)
POOR b!!!!!!
sad, i'm sorry ash!
oh that poor, sweet little girl!
and rough on you guys.. its not like you need sleep.. your not a pregnant/sick mamma yourself or anything! darn it.
my nephew had tubes put in and it made ALL the difference in the world! he has been so different ever since.. hears better obviously... talks a lot better.. and everyone gets more sleep! good luck.. hang in there woman.
Post a Comment