5.11.2009

Mother's Day...

was so relazing!
My dear sweet Paul William was so tender, sweet, compassionate,
thoughtful and loving!
Yesterday I woke up feeling pretty nauseous- blah!
So Paul brought me some strawberries in bed
to satisfy until he finished making breakfast...
french toast...per my request!
They were delicious!

Then all day he let me rest
and he took care of Brooklynn!

For dinner he BBQ fillet mignon's
and corn on the cob.
My brother, Ryan, came too and brought some
mashed potatoes!
It was delicious!
Our friends, Joslyn and Paul, invited us over
for some cake,
which was a great end to a perfect day.

Paul got me the sweetest card and
a full-body massage as a gift!

I am so excited for that one!

To add to the perfect day...
we were able to talk with my brother, Skyler,
who is serving a mission in England right now!
He sounded so wonderful
and we got to share our exciting news
that he is going to be an uncle again!

I love being a mom.
I truly feel like this is what I was born to do.
I feel so blessed and I am so
grateful for all my Father in Heaven
has planned for me and has
planned for me in this life!
We are looking forward to His blessing
of another little one in our home!

Being a mom has also brought me more gratitude for my own mom.
She is such an example and source of strength
for me! Thanks for all you do!
Paul's mom's as well...
we Love you all!

Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

sounds like you had the perfect day! i'm so happy for you. you are the cutest mom ashley! i love reading your blog...i always find myself thinking that we are so alike in so many ways. i'll often read something you wrote and feel exactly the same way. you and your little miss B are darling!

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

YAY!! Fun for you guys! Congrats!! That's way exciting!