With everything that happened last month
and how crazy busy both Paul and I were,
we somehow managed to
get Pregnant!
Yes, it is true...
We are expecting baby #2 in early January.
And we are thrilled.
It was very much planned.
Brooklynn and this baby will be just about 2 years apart
(as B's birthday is the end of January),
and Paul and I both think that is a perfect age gap for us!
So far feeling really good,
just a little extra tired.
And I have high hopes that this time
I will be healthier and stronger!
and how crazy busy both Paul and I were,
we somehow managed to
get Pregnant!
Yes, it is true...
We are expecting baby #2 in early January.
And we are thrilled.
It was very much planned.
Brooklynn and this baby will be just about 2 years apart
(as B's birthday is the end of January),
and Paul and I both think that is a perfect age gap for us!
So far feeling really good,
just a little extra tired.
And I have high hopes that this time
I will be healthier and stronger!








18 comments:
OOOOOOOOOH congrats Ashley!!!!! It always seems to happen when you least expect it...trust me I know with all my children! lol. :-) No thats just what i've heard?!?!?! :-)
Congratulations!! I hope you stay well this summer!
Yay! Thats great! I hope everything goes well! I hope you are enjoying Houston so far!
Congratulations! That is exciting!
Congrats you guys!
Yay!!!
How exciting!!! Congrats Ash!
Congratulations! I think it is the perfect age gap too! I'm glad you guys are having another, because they turn out so perfectly beautiful!
yay!!!
Congratulations!! How exciting!
Again, SO excited for you! That sounds like the timing will be just about perfect! I hope you skip the whole morning sickness thing:(
That is so wonderful for you. Congrats!!!
WooHOO!!! Can never have enough little ones running around. Let's keep 'em coming. Also, your due date is the same as mine for Violet. Fun little tidbit.
Congratulations! Two kids will be so much for for you guys. You'll love watching the kiddos interact.
CONGRATS!!! You will love having two, I do!!!
such happy news!! congrats to you guys! brooklynn will be a darling big sister, i am sure of it.
hope life is good in houston! kiss that mr quinn for me when you see him! :)
YAYYYY how fun!!!! I am so happy for the 3 of you.
Post a Comment