This last week I really tried to get out with Miss B
as much as possible because I wasn't sure
how many days or weeks I had left of
feeling good and energetic.
So I was taking advantage of the time.
We went swimming with Quinn and Jenna.
Jenna is one of my dearest friends and
I just love her to pieces.
We had some great conversation
and enjoyed the sun,
as long as Mr. Quinn allowed!
As you can see it wiped him out.
Too cute!
as much as possible because I wasn't sure
how many days or weeks I had left of
feeling good and energetic.
So I was taking advantage of the time.
We went swimming with Quinn and Jenna.
Jenna is one of my dearest friends and
I just love her to pieces.
We had some great conversation
and enjoyed the sun,
as long as Mr. Quinn allowed!
As you can see it wiped him out.
Too cute!








1 comment:
Okay, I LOVE that random guy floating in the back of the picture of B in the floaty. He looks like he's having a blast. I can't wait for swimming season to start here. The outdoor pool doesn't even open for another two weeks.
Post a Comment