Brooklynn and I finally made it to the pool
the other day.
The water was a little chilly at first
but after she got used to it she enjoyed it.
I think I got a little color too...
which was greatly needed.
the other day.
The water was a little chilly at first
but after she got used to it she enjoyed it.
I think I got a little color too...
which was greatly needed.
This part of the pool is only 8" deep and so
Brooklynn loved to walk around.
She fell one time and her face went in the water
(of course I was right there and helped her)
but it scared her for a minute.
We need to start teaching her to blow bubbles in the bath
so she gets used to water on her face!
Brooklynn loved to walk around.
She fell one time and her face went in the water
(of course I was right there and helped her)
but it scared her for a minute.
We need to start teaching her to blow bubbles in the bath
so she gets used to water on her face!








2 comments:
I recognize that suit! ;)
She looks so big!
she is getting so big!!! time goes by so fast, I can't believe Addie is almost 6 months..congrats on baby #2!!!!
Post a Comment