safe and sound to Texas! Brooklynn with no surprise was an angel on the airplane (So glad we flew). She slept for half of it and just played for the other half. Many fellow passengers commented to me after we landed about how well behaved she was. What a sweetheart. Paul drove with Mr. Shane straight through... a 24 hour drive. I was a nervous wreck for him but I do trust him. Anyways, after dealing with some drama over the weekend and getting all the guys out here, I think everyone is now settled in...us included!
Now it is pretty much B and I for the summer...we see daddy very little, but are extremely appreciative of him and his hard work. We are really optimistic that this summer will be a successful one and Paul and the office will meet all their goals. It should be fun too as we have family and great friends out here with us! We hope that we get a few visitors this summer as well!
I'll be sure to keep everyone updated! We love you all! Thanks for all your love and support!
May Funnies
3 months ago








1 comment:
LOVE that skirt she is so darling. Glad to hear you made it okay and everything is going well! I'm sad we couldnt get together before you guys took off but really I don't know how you maintained your sanity with everything going on. I would have definitely been in a strait jacket by the time moving to tx came.
Post a Comment