We went down to California mid-April for a quick trip...
and I mean less than 48 hours.
Brooklynn did great during the drive
and we really enjoyed the sunny weather.
Unfortunately it wasn't as warm as I had hoped for
but I still enjoyed the sun.
We were grateful to see so many family members even in the short time we were there.
and I mean less than 48 hours.
Brooklynn did great during the drive
and we really enjoyed the sunny weather.
Unfortunately it wasn't as warm as I had hoped for
but I still enjoyed the sun.
We were grateful to see so many family members even in the short time we were there.
Brooklynn's first time on a real swing.
I promise I'm not a bad mom denying B the chance to go to the park...
it's just been a really cold winter and our closest park doesn't have swings.
I know...what is a park without swings...lame!
Brooklynn loved walking around my parent's backyad.
She especially loved walking back and forth over the bridge.








No comments:
Post a Comment