4.15.2009

two things...

Things have yet to slow down in our house...
I have so many posts to catch up on BUT
those won't come for awhile.
HOWEVER,
I just wanted to quickly mention two things.

1. Brooklynn has a new trick
(yes "trick"; these days I have decided my daughter is much like a puppy dog: drooling, always begging for food, eating whatever you give her, and performing tricks we teach her...it's the truth, and I love it!), and it is arguably the cutest thing she has done thus far... her gesture of "I don't know."

If you ask her where her blanket is and she does not see it
(well anything for that matter),
the above picture is how she responds.
I think tomorrow I will try to make a video of it because it is so darn cute!

.................

2. I am absolutely thrilled that the judges saved
my MATT tonight on American Idol.
I have no idea how he ended up in that position.
I tried FOREVER to vote for him,
but could never get through! Ugh...I was soooo annoyed,
but thought it was a good sign...I was wrong.
Nonetheless, so happy the judges saved him.
It was the right choice.
Now please vote for Matt.
Who has AT&T and can text in the votes?
Please text an extra vote for me!
Thanks.

I'm off to bed! Good night.
Baby....I miss you! Come home soon please!

2 comments:

jenna said...

haha dying about B being a puppy dog! i can't wait to see her do that! and THANK GOODNESS for Matt!!!!! I have AT&T....i'll get on that for you!
...
good luck this week. you poor thing. SERIOUSLY call me if you need anything.

Claire said...

I second your feelings for Matt. I was about to Boycott american idol if they didn't save him!