4.16.2009

In all her glory...



Even though Brooklynn does not say a lot of words, she can understand so many! It is so rewarding when your child demonstrates understanding of what you have taught them. I love this video. Like I said, she is a little puppy dog with many "tricks". She is getting so big and everyday learning something new!

10 comments:

Ryan & Amanda said...

That is so cute! Alli watched it with me and she got so excited watching Brooklyn.

jenna said...

i'm dying! when did she get so big???? quinn rolled over today and i thought THAT was amazing! :) i can't believe that one day he'll be a regular old trickster like sweet miss B. missing you. i'm sort of glad to get to texas so we can play :)

Anonymous said...

How cute! That totally made my day. She is so precious!

Chris and Courtney said...

This is the cutest video!

Unknown said...

what a cute little puppy! :-)

Veronica said...

too cute!

Kimbur said...

hey Ashley here is my comment so you can blog stock me now, j/k. it was so good to see you again after a million years and meet your husband and cute brooklyn.

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

She is such a doll!! How fun!

Meradith said...

She is too much Ashley! So so cute I love her tricks haha

Ben and Michelle said...

Hi Ashley,

My name is Michelle and I went to school with Paul & Josh. I am so glad you guys are doing so well. You have a beautiful daughter. (Paul- Ashley is stunning-Great Job!!!!) I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. I was excited when I found your link.

Michelle Frandsen (McCann)