The night before Violet's blessing we were able to spend some time
together at Josh and Cassie's house.
Little Anna was being absolutely adorable with Brooklynn...
sharing, giving hugs, and just being outgoing...
which I loved to see.
I have been saying I knew she loved me
and now she will say hi to me, call me by my name,
and give me hugs and kisses.
I love it!
together at Josh and Cassie's house.
Little Anna was being absolutely adorable with Brooklynn...
sharing, giving hugs, and just being outgoing...
which I loved to see.
I have been saying I knew she loved me
and now she will say hi to me, call me by my name,
and give me hugs and kisses.
I love it!
Aunt Lauren was kind enough to share some of her frozen yogurt with B
(while Paul wasn't looking of course).








No comments:
Post a Comment