2.17.2009

Really??

I can't believe Jason sent her home! Are you kidding me?

8 comments:

Veronica said...

I know!!! I thought for sure he'd send Molly!

Jamie said...

OMG, i know!!! i seriously thought, 100%, that molly was going home last night. at one point during jill and jason's date i honestly thought maybe she was going to be the one in the end {even though i do love mel}...what was he thinking?! i think jill is amazing and i feel so sad for her!

Kate Call said...

seriously!!
... good to talk to you too, you're so sweet. and again.. you are meradith pick a day that works for you guys and i'll be in for sure! there is only a few weeks before the summer starts.. can you believe it?!! crazy. but fun. have such a good day, and we'll talk soon.

Unknown said...

UUUUUUMMMMMM I KNOW. Seriously. Apparently he doesn't like smart, funny and cute!??!?!

jenna said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The Giddings said...

Can't STAND the other two. I'd almost prefer Deanna. Yuck!

Anonymous said...

I was so upset that he let her go, but it better be Melissa from here on out or he is going to be divored 2. STUPID JASON. He is also kind of a lip slut. I'm not gonna lie..

Whit said...

I know. Sad. Hope he feels bad. I got a different view of him when the show "rolled" the extra footage... with him and Molly. that man couldn't get a grip just kept going after here. It was sorta gross.

I do however like Melissa. I loathe Molly. Don't know way - just don't like her. Or her strange parents. Or I don't like her for him. Who knows.