So a few of the things I just love...and couldn't do without:::
Love my Paul William....forever and for always.
and of course we love her:
My BFF... STEPHANIE...more than ever I am realizing what an unbelievable friend she is, how lucky I am to have her in my life, how much she has and does spoil me, and how high she has set the friendship bar in my world. Thank you for all that you are. I love you like a sister!
Being a Mom
Of course all my TV shows (you don't want me to name all of them...believe me)
My computer...a little sad I know...I'm admitting I'm an addict...can't live without it.
My bed...all I have to say is hallelujah...best purchase ever! And with that...my SLEEP.
The thought of warm weather.
FOOD... I'm a little picky, but there is still so much I love!
The seat heaters in my car.
Shopping...more for Brooklynn these days then me.
My scolding HOT showers...Paul can't stand the heat.
The Temple
My wedding ring...feel naked without it!
My Family...all of you: Ridley's/Poulton's/Giddings'








3 comments:
can i say amen to shows? i literally feel sad when i have nothing on my dvr. how pathetic.
i am with jenna on the tv shows...i LOVE them. and i take HOT HOT showers too. bj HATES them. its just not a shower unless its so hot you can hardly stand it.
When you read your list you are really blessed....
May you always see the joy, find your happiness, be content and see things as they really are....
Finding joy in the journey isn't always easy but well worth it.
We hope and pray that TX brings all you anticipate it will.So glad that Ryan will be there too.
Post a Comment