lecture listener, test taker, paper writer, book reader, note taker, to-do list maker, cheerio giver, toy picker-upper, diaper changer, idol watcher, grocery shopper, party planner, gym goer, bed maker, Dr. taker, medicine giver, bill payer, dinner maker, laundry doer, house cleaner, early riser, blog poster, journal keeper, baby dresser, house shopper, bath giver, nail cutter, teething soother, active recruiter, picture taker, LOVE MAKER!
No wonder there never seems to be enough time in the day or enough of me to go around...Thanks to everyone for lending a helping hand to me. You have no idea how much it has meant. Especially my dear sweet husband for going above and beyond right now...his plate is just as full as mine! We need a vacation!
But this sweet girl lights up my life each and everyday and makes it all worth it!
P.S. She just sprouted tooth #6 (now she is looking a little more balanced and even), she still has her ear infections, and now she has a rash all over her body (most likely a reaction to her one year vaccines)...All the while she is still smiling!








6 comments:
i feel ya ashley! i too feel like that sometimes, except i'm not in school like you! that's just the cutest picture ever of her! she always has the cutest outfits...where do you shop???
She is certainly a cute little one!
You are quite the multi-tasker... and you seem to do it so well.
I am sorry we didn't make it to her birthday party. We ran to SLC and got stuck in some traffic and crazy nap time kids... you know how that goes. I wish I could have seen you to talk to you a little more than just in passing at the movies on Christmas.
Hopefully soon, rather than later.
oh gosh i totally understand! I think it comes with the territory of being a woman! I obviously don't have quite as much as you my little one isnt here yet, but when i got pregnant i was taking 15 credits and working about 30 hrs a week all while wanting to kill myself from being so sick pregnant! My husband finally convinced me to drop out of school cause it was just way to much to do pregnant! So you are a trooper hang in there, krista was just telling me the other day that you were almost done with school so props to you, you go mama!!
I once asked one of my Utah neighbors who is my same age (but with 4 kids under 8) this question.....how do you do it? She said that she isn't a particularly organized person or super-mom, but the crazier life gets the more you are forced to just make it work, and it just happens naturally. I will always remember that, and it is so true! I can get way more stuff done when I am busy because I have to get it done in a certain time frame. This is why I like working....because when i am home all day I get bored and lazy. But since I'm busy, I seem to schedule my time much better. You just adapt. (I'm not saying it's easy...I get really tired sometimes, but it works for me). When I have more kids, I'm sure I will be home and feel busy, but we just have to adapt to our ever changing schedules. You are a woman with alot of strength...I know you will be just fine!
Hang in there Ash! It will all be so worth it when this semester is over! All the schooling that you are going through right now will totally be worth it in the long run! You are such an OUTSTANDING mother, wife, student and friend! Please, please, please don't ever hesitate to call me if you need any help at all (or even just a little nap :) I am always here for you! I love you Ash and I look up to you in so many ways! I am always here to help lighten your load!!!
You are amazing! It is not easy being a mother, let alone having to deal with school on top of it all! I wish you luck in all you have a do. It will all be worth it! I wish I was closer to help out. I was wondering if you know of a way I could get a hold of Lindsay Hillesland. I think I have a wrong email address for her and I've been thinking about her a lot and would like to get in touch with her. I know you told me that your mom wrote to her, right? So I thought you might be able to help me. I don't want to add another thing to your plate, so whenever you have a chance... thanks ash!
Post a Comment