12.30.2008

Violet Reese is here!

Our new little niece arrived this morning with hardly any warning! Josh and Cassie had their baby girl at 7:23 this morning. Violet weighed in at 7 lbs. 1 oz. and 18.5 inches long! Both mom and baby are healthy and happy. Cassie was a champ! I'm sure Cassie will update her blog soon, but I have already had many of you ask me for pictures so here you go... Isn't she a doll? We are so happy and excited she is here! We love you guys! Congrats again and Happy Birthday Violet!








On a side note...many of us were curious how much Brooklynn and Violet would look alike...well now the verdict is in. Brooklynn is more of a Ridley and Violet looks more like a Morris...not sure where those Giddings genes are...

Here was Brooklynn at birth:

6 comments:

Mom :) said...

It's a good thing that Ridleys and Morrises are cute! One of these days we may get a grandchild that looks like a Giddings!

Anonymous said...

She is precious!

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

Haha.. Don't worry you are actually on top of it! I just told my family at Christmas and I still haven't finished posting yet. So you one of the firsts to know over there in Cali! haha... love you! and your niece is darling!

A Erickson said...

Yay! I am so glad that someone keeps a blog current so we can see the new little cutie! Hey can you give me an updated address for you and for Josh & Cassie? I don't have one since everyone moved the last time (hence I was a bum about Christmas cards...sorry)...email me at arerickson@gmail.com
Love you guys!

The Batchelders said...

Hi Ashley! Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas holiday! And your new little niece is sure cute. So is her name, especially her middle name :) Could you e-mail me your address? My e-mail is batchelder3@comcast.net. We didn't have your address when we were sending out Christmas cards.

Unknown said...

oh she is so cute! Hey I heard you are going back to school! wohoo for school!