12.02.2008

Lights at Temple Square



For FHE last night we decided we would take little miss Brooklynn to see the lights on Temple Square. It had also been awhile since Paul and I had gone to see them, so we thought it would be a great family outing. Ryan and Jess joined us, which was great...we always love hanging out with the two of them.

We started the evening out with dinner at Goodwood and had the best server ever...my brother, Ryan! He really is good at what he does! Dinner was delicious...absolutely perfect. Paul and I split a steak- it was the perfect amount. We decided we really need to start sharing meals when we go out- saves money and its better portions. Then we headed up to Salt Lake. The lights were incredible as always! Can't imagine how much time it takes to do all of it. Brooklynn looked so adorable all bundled up in her winter attire. We strolled her around, looked at the lights, listened to the Christmas story around the nativity and headed home. It was a beautiful evening.

5 comments:

Kate Call said...

there is nothing like temple square at christmas! love it! hope you guys are doing so well!

Meg and Terr said...

Oh my gosh, I die every time I see your little baby....she is so adorable!!! And Brooklyn has always been one of my favorite names, so feel honored when I use it on one of my daughters ;). It sounds like you guys are doing really well and I'm happy for you.

Jason and Tauna said...

Brooklynn is so cute!!!

jenna said...

i had a a dream about you last night. miss you!

Veronica said...

Hey Ashley,

Did you get my facebook message about the game night on Dec. 19? We'd love to have you guys there!