12.24.2008

Ouch

No pictures for this post...sorry but I just have to mention Brooklynn has entered the new stage in her life of injuries. Its so hard to watch her sometimes and to hear that cry...you know the cry I'm talking about...the one you know something is really wrong. In the last week Brooklynn fell off Auntie Shayna's bed (I told Shayna not to worry because when we were in Texas she fell off our bed too- she is so quick), got bit in the hand by our dog, Tahoe, and fell last night and hit her head on the bottom portion of the coffee table. She had a little bump on her head when we put her to bed last night- so sad. She is also cutting her third tooth- up top this time.

Yet through it all, she is still such a happy baby. The consensus from everyone is she looks like me, but she has Paul's personality- always happy! Hmmm.

No comments: