My mom's visit here came and went! She is already back in California and life here is quiet. It was so nice to have her here to make meals...clean...give me emotional support and keep me company! It's the best 10 days I have had all summer! I am so grateful she could come and that my family back home was willing to sacrifice her to me for that long! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love you so much! Can't wait to see you again in a few months!
3 comments:
my mom just left too. i know how you feel. :-(
Ashley, I have been checking in on you on the blog and feeling SO bad for you. I am really happy to see that you were up and going for some fun things, and especially while your Mom was there. I am so happy she came and took care of you. There is nothing like a Mom to make things easier. Brooklynn is defnitely changing and growing up. She is darling as always. Here giant smile could not be cuter. I love her! I miss you.
its always fun to have your mom around i love the pics of brooklyn cant wait to see what your having thats exciting boys are so fun. you guys look great
Post a Comment