We found a great little place about 30 minutes away from here, Rosenberg, TX where there was a family friendly celebration! Great music...plenty of space for the kids to run around...food...rides...the works!
My mom and I packed a delicious little picnic and bought some chairs and umbrellas for shade and we all headed out! It ended up that most everyone from the office came to the same place so it was fun!
Brooklynn ran around almost the entire time! She LOVED it all! It was a much different scene this year than last because last year B was the only baby...this year with all our friends there we had 7 babies/kids...it was crazy! It kept us adults much busier than before...couldn't just sit down and have a conversation the entire time! New phase of life for most of us now and I know we wouldn't have it any other way!
Brooklynn loved the fireworks...didn't scare her one bit. She was mesmerized the entire time! It was a long day however...she was asleep in her carseat before we got out of the parking lot!
Happy Birthday USA!
Brooklynn and daddy on the LONG horse and buggy ride!








2 comments:
what a sweet picture of your mom and brooklynn : )
Love that last picture...that is so exactly what my mom does. And lately I have been doing it too...something about the heat and getting bigger.....and maybe a little bit of family DNA! BTW...I can totally see you guys having a boy next....they are really fun.
Post a Comment