7.10.2009

13 Weeks

So finally I have started to feel a little better...at least enough to get ready with make-up and go to church! I'm sure it was in large part to having my mom here to nurse me back to health...or at least a little more strength!

These pictures were taken at 13 weeks...yes I have already started to show! It just popped out last week while my mom was here. I could feel it coming...I was uncomfortable and wanted absolutely nothing on my belly or waist! I'm sure many of you can relate! And I have actually started to feel the baby too...a little swimmer inside is how I would best describe it.

We went to the Dr. on Monday and heard the heartbeat... 152! Then came home and checked the Chinese Calendar cause B's heartbeat was ALWAYS 160+ and it said I should be having a boy! We'll see in about 3.5 more weeks! I think Paul and I would both really like to have another girl (although we would love a boy too), but we both think it is a boy! It seems like when I had B everyone was having girls...now it seems like everyone we know are having boys! Weird how that works out!

This week has been the best I have felt in 9 weeks! WAY more good moments then bad ones...so hopefully we are in the clear...fingers crossed! Time is not going by fast but maybe now that I am doing a little better it will.




This was our attempt at taking a family picture for Gramps for his Father's Day gift...
However B would not smile and I CANNOT stay standing in one spot for very long...
I literally had to quit the photo op and sit down asap because I started to black out...
almost passed out...So dad we will try again soon for another family picture to send your way!


Pic while mom was here! I hate this stage of pregnancy where you just look more fat...like I have put on a little weight...but I have only put on one pound!

3 comments:

The Ericksons said...

Cute new pictures. It'll be interesting to see if you're having a boy or a girl. I had heard that girl heartbeats were faster too, but in my pregnancy, Blair always had a slower heartbeat than Davis. Anyway, I hope you're feeling better now. Reading your posts made me think back to the days of throwing up 6 or 7 times a day at work. Not fun. Good luck with the next few months!

Anonymous said...

love all the updates, and so glad you are feeling better. You look amazing, but I know what you're talking about it was my least favorite phase as well because no one knows you're pregnant and you just feel bloated! Once the belly pops though it gets exciting!!! So happy for you, makes me want baby #2 nimus the first 13 weeks!

Jamie said...

oh my goodness, you don't look fat! you look darling!