First of all, Paul spent the first few days in Beaver for his managers retreat, which Anna, Brooklynn and I went up one afternoon to visit with him and all of our friends at Northstar. It was a beautiful drive and the girls did quite well. Then Aunt Joanna celebrated her 40th birthday! Yes, it was a big one! We were able to go to dinner at club OG (olive garden), where our server hit on Chelsie (can't blame him even though she is too young for him). Brooklynn kept doing the cutest thing at the restaurant, laying her head on the table...and we actually managed to get a picture of it! The food was delicious and we had cake and ice cream the next day with Krista, Cale and our adorable niece and nephews! Its so fun to see Brooklynn and the kids interact. Cousins are so much fun...we were just missing little miss Violet :(
Overall, I made some great memories and enjoyed my time with the kids. Hope mom and dad had a great anniversary!








2 comments:
We appreciate you staying with the kids soooo much, Ashley. It was a much needed break. We hadn't had any alone time in 4 years! I'm sorry Anna gave you such a hard time. I really didn't think it would be that bad. She sure doesn't look happy in some of those pics does she? :(
We love you!
Post a Comment