Yesterday, January 28th, 2009 I was sitting on the couch talking with my bff, Stephanie, on the other couch. Brooklynn was holding onto the couch I was sitting on, facing Stephanie. She let go and was standing on her own. I can't describe it but I just new what was going to happen next. And Stephanie says Brooklynn got this huge smile on her face like watch me... Then...COMPLETELY on her own..no encouragement...Brooklynn took her first steps! It was such a proud moment...I can't even describe the emotions. I was so excited for her. Then of course Stephanie and I had her walk back and forth to us... So the moral of the story is...Brooklynn is walking! Our lives will never be the same again! Paul missed it, but I called and told him and right when he got home later that evening Brooklynn showed her daddy her new trick! It was a big day in the Giddings' home.
May Funnies
3 months ago








8 comments:
What a cute little baby waddle. You must be such a proud parent.
congrats b!!
She looks like she's a pro already! Maybe she was parcticing while you weren't looking and was finally ready to show you. Haha
Now the fun begins!
thats so cute!! I'm so looking forward to being a mom i can't wait! Every different stage is probably so fun! She's a doll!
That was such an exciting moment! I am so glad that I was there to share in the moment! Auntie Stephy loves you B!
That was such an exciting moment! I am so glad that I was there to share in the moment! Auntie Stephy loves you B!
Funny story... I showed my mom this video and asked her who it sounded like in the background. She said, "it sounds like you Nicole, who is that little baby?" She then proceeded to ask who was talking and I told her "Ashley Ridley" because that is how she knows you. She really thought it was me. Anyways, the video is so cute! She is absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment