Hello my name is Brooklynn and I have 2 ear infections and just received 4 shots! My nose is a running faucet, my eyes are watery and I have an uncontrollable cough that kept both me and my mom up all night! We had 10-20 minute spans of sleep but hardly enough for either of us. I started my antibiotics last night and the Dr. said I should start seeing some results in 72 hours. We're hoping the next couple of days go by fast!
May Funnies
3 months ago








1 comment:
Oh no!! Good luck! Also, Charlie had a double ear infection recently and the medication gave him the worst diaherrea of his life and he had a rash like you wouldn't even believe (he never EVER gets rashes either). So if your little one is so afflicted, the doctor reccomended Lomitrin for the rash (which is an anti-fungal athlete's foot cream). So hopefully that can prevent any visits to Urgent Care! Poor baby, poor mama!
Post a Comment