Brooklynn is doing extremely well at sitting up on her own these days. And as I mentioned before she loves to do this rocking motion whenever she is sitting, and it tends to get pretty wild when she gets excited. It's really cute. She is doing well with her solid foods too. She seemed to really like squash and sweet potatoes, but had to acquire a taste for carrots. We're (meaning me, myself, and I) still trying to get her back on her amazing schedule, but ever since moving here to Texas, her naps have only been a brief 45 minutes! But every day she is becoming more and more alert and more fun to play with, especially since she is starting to need entertainment more frequently. This video is of today, hanging out in the office and playing!
May Funnies
3 months ago








1 comment:
Widdle-Waddle, hum-hum! She is so cute you could just eat her! Don't you just sometimes sit back in amazement that she came from your and Paul? I can remember thinking that about Ryan, you, Skyler, Cody and Shayna. Each time I was just in awe of God's children and that he allowed me the opportunity to have them for this brief"earthly exsistance" to parent, nurture, teach and love for Him. Your doing an amazing job for Him Ash, and I'm so proud of the wife and mother you have become! I love you-Always N Forever
Mommasita
Post a Comment