Paul and I took the girls and went with some friends (The Rammells and Balls) to a pumpkin patch WAY down in Santaquin a few weeks back- right before Halloween. We rode a little tractor over to a field of pumpkins, where there was also a maze (which Brooklynn was completely OBSESSED with and could do it on her own). I think the girls really enjoyed themselves...and Uncle Cody too. Brooklynn had previously already picked out a pumpkin with Gran, so this time we got a tiny little pumpkin for miss Maylee Kate.

It was pretty chilly that day so the girls were bundled up warm. And thank goodness daddy had the idea to bring blankets cause it was chilly riding over to the field.

She was snuggled up like this the WHOLE time- hardly made a peep. I think its safe to say she had fun.

Oh daddy!

Running through the maze...again and again. She would say, "Mommy, this way!" If I made a "correct" turn she would say, "Yes mommy that's right- good job!"

Just the 4 of us (and uncle Cody's shadow)
I LOVE family outings and with Paul traveling with business so much these days we savor these times WHENEVER we can.


Picking out a pumpkin for sister.
1 comment:
How fun! I wanted to go to a pumpkin patch so bad this year and never made it there! I'm glad you guys had a good time & Brooklynn & Maylee look soooo cute!!!
Post a Comment