11.08.2010

Park day

My friend Amy Clark introduced us to this FABULOUS park in Orem. We liked it so much we went two days in a row! The girls got to feed the ducks, play on the slides, swing, and run. It was a perfect afternoon spent as a family. So nice and peaceful- I love those moments/days. And more than anything I LOVE to watch Paul play with his girls...push them on the swings and love on them. Those moments always allow me to take a step back, take a deep breath, and realize what is MOST important in life and I really am blessed with one AMAZING family that I am so grateful for everyday, but especially days like these two... (Second day in another post because I went a little picture happy).

Isn't this the cutest pond? You can even fish here.

Can't believe I got all 3 of them to look at the camera at the same time and yes I mean all3- Paul is just as difficult as the 2 girls!


Paul will hate this picture of him (sorry babe), but I had to document Maylee's smile!

She was so chill in the swing. She would have stayed there all day I bet, and even take a nap.



The laughter and smiles just made my day!


Yes I know... a mini-me.

She is so brave on slides now...it took her awhile but she LOVES them now.

Brooklynn LOVED pushing her sister. It was too cute.

1 comment:

Elder Johnson said...

So fun! Which park is it exactly?