9.24.2010

Going Private

Well folks, I have been tossing the idea around for awhile. I know Private blogs are a pain, but after watching yesterday's Oprah, I've decided it is time to make the change. I know I don't have a ton of people that read us, so if you are one of the few, please leave your email so that I can send you an invite. Don't be shy, we love you all! Have a great day!

34 comments:

Darby Family said...

Hey Ashley, of course I want to keep up on your life. Please add me to you list. sarahmdarby@gmail.com

Chris and Courtney said...

I watched that episode yesterday too.. So scary I should probably think about going private, your smart for doing that. court_9999@yahoo.com

Kristin said...

i didnt see it but ive been private for a year now so if you dont have an an invite let me know. i think you do though. here is my email address because i would like to continure to stalk you ;) haha

kristin.fuller@yahoo.com

Kimbur said...

i wanna follow! kimburkfoutz@gmail.com

Ryan & Amanda said...

Now I am super curious I will have to look at her site and see what it was about. My email is rabowlerfam@gmail.com

Rowley's said...

I would love to get together again with you a Steph sometime when I come down to Utah County!

nanners_5@hotmail.com

taylor rena said...

Eric and I would love an invite to keep track of you guys!
taylorrenadavis@hotmail.com

Katherine Young said...

I am a reader!! Katherinesuzanne@hotmail.com

Kate Call said...

i know huh?! way too scary!!!

we'd for sure love to keep up with you and your cute family!

katiehuls@gmail.com

Tiffanie White said...

Yup, saw that too! There are scary things that happen everyday. This world is sad... And Oprah is AMAZING this year. Good thing I have DVR so I can keep up with her shows!

TiffanieRose23@yahoo.com

Rachel said...

rachel.ashcraft@gmail.com
=)

Manners said...

I know i am thinking about doing the same thing. my email is tymanners@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

me please. :-)

Mellanie said...

Mellaniepetty@yahoo.com

I've been thinking about doing the same!!

Ashley&Nathan Speaker said...

ashleyaspeaker@yahoo.com

The Guillaume's said...

That's a good idea... lynaegrneyes@yahoo.com

Elder Ridley said...

We are in and you know our email. Have to hear what Oprah shared.

Kent Kate & Afton said...

I have been thinking about it too.

kentandkate@gmail.com

Elder Johnson said...

Add me too: maninajo@gmail.com :)

Ryan & Amanda said...

healinghands.hhp@gmail.com

thanks! :)

Lilleys & Lace Photography said...

us too! :) sabrinaleiferman_3@hotmail.com

The Forbes said...

I saw that oprah too! cher_elle2@yahoo.com

Hilarie said...

Hey Ashley,
I look at your blog through Tiffanie's, i should add you to mine:)Your kids are beautiful! It would be fun to keep up with you. Feel free to come and see mine too. longhurstjourney.blogspot.com
my email is hnlonghurst@gmail.com

jenna said...

me me!
jmrammell@gmail.com

roxanne said...

my email is foxieroxie108@yahoo.com

The Ericksons said...

What did Oprah say? I should probably go private too. brittneyerickson@gmail.com

Whit said...

Count me in sister.

whitneybrinton@gmail.com

The Max Family said...

Ashley I have known you and your family sence you were very little lol :) we grew up in murrieta and went to church together, its fun watchin you raise your sweet family I grew up across the street from cory and heidi shultzs as well :)
www.tmaxfamily4@aol.com

Paul & Karen Anderson said...

Hi Ashley,
I added your blog to my blog site after you sent an email through relief society. You have the cutest little family and I would love to stay up to date with you and your family especially while your away.
Karen Anderson krbanderson@yahoo.com
Thanks

Amanda said...

I read. amanda.m.gonzalez at gmail.com

The Girl said...

ashleywalch@gmail.com

Thanks!!!

Ryan,Erika,Kaylee and Khloe Pettersson said...

Hey Ashley, good thing I checked your blog. I stop by too so add me if you like.
erika21waliido@yahoo.com

The girls are so big and cute!

Holli said...

nbtblondie@hotmail.com

griffinclan said...

We love to read your blog. my address is hollyhgriffin@msn.com