A babysitting co-op gives you:
* no-cost, quality childcare
* a support network of other women who deal with many of the same daily issues as you do.
* the opportunity to spend time on yourself.
* a new group of friends for you and your children.
* Guilt-free because it is a give and take.
* Each member begins with a 30-point base and is charged one point for one child per hour and an additional point for each additional child per hour. Members who do the babysitting call in their earned points to a secretary who debits and credits the member "accounts." The secretary is a position that rotates among members monthly; she is paid five points for keeping the books updated.
I am EXTREMELY excited about this and I hope you all are too. I propose that we start collecting names and email addresses of those interested and then we will have a meeting for all the woman to meet, where we can also pass out a membership list.
So...please leave your name and email address and SPREAD THE WORD to your friends and neighbors and have them also leave their name and email address as a comment on this blog post :)








3 comments:
what a great idea! hope you can get a good group of girls who want to do this!
sounds great:)
Ashley I'm so in! I have a few other friends in mind who I know will be too!! I will help to get people! You already have this but meraboo at hotmail dot com. :)
Post a Comment