HER STATS:
Weight- 10 lbs 12 oz. (21st percentile)
Height- 22 3/4 inches (33rd percentile)
Head- 39 1/2 cm (42nd percentile)
**I checked Brooklynn's stats and at her 2 month check up (which really was at 2 months and 3 days), she was 10 lbs 11 oz, 23 inches long with a 39 cm head...so technically they are looking almost the exact same size, except that Maylee's check up was at 2 months and 3 weeks.
Weight- 10 lbs 12 oz. (21st percentile)
Height- 22 3/4 inches (33rd percentile)
Head- 39 1/2 cm (42nd percentile)
**I checked Brooklynn's stats and at her 2 month check up (which really was at 2 months and 3 days), she was 10 lbs 11 oz, 23 inches long with a 39 cm head...so technically they are looking almost the exact same size, except that Maylee's check up was at 2 months and 3 weeks.
We also finally got a prescription for her reflux! Hopefully it helps her poor tummy not hurt as much. The Dr. also mentioned she was showing signs of stranger anxiety and they usually don't show signs of that until 6 months! Um...okay, whatever that means! He told me that when she started to cry as he put that cold stethoscope on her chest! Of course she wouldn't like him for doing that. Then, as I was sweating in their SUPER HOT room, we had another in depth conversation about vaccines. What to do? There is such a strong argument on both sides of the issue. We vaccinated Brooklynn, but have not with Maylee. Am I a loving, caring, concerned, protective mother by vaccinating my kids or by not? That is the question!








5 comments:
Science says, VACCINATE! Hot topic, I of course have much more to say but just so you know it's a very controversial topic to post about, I hope everyone plays nicely!
trust your instincts :)
You definitely have to trust your instincts. All I know is that when Alli was in the hospital (with MRSA) shortly after she was born I knew that if there was a way for me to prevent an illness it was worth it. I would also not be able to live with myself if someone else suffered because she hadn't been immunized. However, that doesn't mean that they need to be immunized on the "schedule" with as many at one time or so close together. I don't know. I would love to hear your feelings on it and why you feel like it'd be better not to just to help me make better decisions, but I don't want you to get attacked or have rude comments.
I totally understand the debate over vaccinations, I wonder about it too all the time. So far with my kids I've just waited longer getting them, and spread them out more. I guess it makes me feel like it gives their bodies enough time and maturity to handle them??? That's probably ridiculous, but it makes me feel better :) Good luck! And BTW, Maylee is s beauty :)
She's such a doll! I think every mother struggles with the vaccinations. I know Natalie spreads her kids vaccines out so by the time they are in school they have them all (and not by the time they are 2). Just a thought! Only you know what is best for your kiddos, and cute ones at that!
Post a Comment