This Sunday is Easter Sunday and General Conference, so this last Sunday I had the girls wear their Easter dresses to church. We tried to capture a few shots before church but it was pretty difficult to get Brooklynn to cooperate and not hold something in her hand! Little stinker! And obviously it is hard to get Maylee to look at the camera. These were the best we could do, but I'll take them.



My mom just left this morning after spending 5 days with us. We are already missing her terribly! We had so much fun though and glad the girls got a picture with Grandma in their Easter dresses too.
8 comments:
They look so darn cute!!! Give your girls a big hug and kiss from Auntie Stephy and tell Maylee that her boyfriend James misses her!!!
Awe! Ash your girls are so cute! Hope you guys have a Happy Easter! :)
So cute. I love new Easter clothes!
isn't it so fun dressing them to match! one of my favorite things to do!!!!
darling pictures ash!
gorgeous family. unreal. happy easter
Those dresses are SOOOO ADORABLE!! I love them! You always have great taste Ash! My goodness we've got to get together where is time going!? I can't believe Maylee is 3 months already.. Seriously WHAT?! That is insane to me! You look beautiful as always.
Hey Ashley! Mitch and Lindsey are in our ward! How do you know them?
Your girls are adorable! :)
Post a Comment