3.15.2010

Love these moments

Align Center
This darling little girl of mine said the cutest thing today. These moments happen often and I want to remember them.
After finishing feeding Brooklynn her lunch (yes, I still opt to feed food to her when I am in no mood to clean up a HUGE mess she inevitably makes every time she feeds herself)...she said,
"Thanks mommy, you are so sweet!"
I could eat her, I love her that much!

On a side note...
In this picture does she not look 2, going on 16?
Oh my, I think Paul and I are in for it.


Another moment tonight.
Brooklynn is obsessed with her sippy cups. The girl drinks ALL day long (part of the reason why potty training right now is a little out of the picture).
I somewhat think now that after taking her binki away, Brooklynn
started to use the sippy cup as her form of comfort.
Anyways, we have about 6 different cups and she walks around the house with them and will set it somewhere and then forget where she left it.
We will both go looking for it, sometimes with success and sometimes we just get another one.
So tonight, she wanted her "blue princess one"...
We both looked everywhere with no luck.
But then as I was carrying the laundry from the laundry room to my bedroom,
I saw it on the bookcase.
Me to Brooklynn..."Oh look what I found!"
Brooklynn to me..." Oh mom! Good job! Good job mom!"
Too cute.

A few more to remember...
Standing in front of the pantry looking for a snack...
"Hmmm. let's see".

After bringing daddy one of her little chairs to put his feet on while watching Idol on the couch,
she comes to me and says,
"You're welcome...That was so nice of me!"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

like mother like daughter! haha

Nelson said...

so cute i love allthe cute things kids say

Elder Ridley said...

Out of the mouths of "babes" so they say. I wish I had captured in pen all that you kids used to say and do. Kudos Ash for your persistence in capturing all these moments.
MoM