9.02.2009

Are you kidding me!??

Apparently third time is not the charm! We went this morning for yet another ultrasound...and this time I had an appointment! As soon as I walked in and gave my name I knew I would not be walking out of there a happy camper. Their ultrasound tech, who mind you came as a referral to me, didn't show up for work (and apparently it was also her last day)! They were trying to get her replacement to come in to do the ultrasound but were just waiting for her to call them back...so Paul and I waited for a few minutes. To my great luck, this poor lady's son-in-law died this morning and was unable to come in. So once again the mid-wife from two weeks ago was going to try her luck again with us! After an hour, even bringing in some random other lady to try...our baby is still genderless! During the ultrasound there were times they thought they saw girl and other times boy!

Is it really that difficult people!?

I really wanted to ask for my money back and go to another place but this birthing center has really tried to go out of their way to help me and its not REALLY their fault their ultrasound tech is completely unprofessional! So once again we will have to try again next week!

On a side note...we are officially off our rockers and no longer have TV or internet, so posts will be slim to none over the next 6 weeks until we get back to Utah!

4 comments:

jenna said...

ARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHH.

it's a boy so i don't know why you need confirmation.

Rowley's said...

So frustrating! I'm sorry that you have do deal with this, it would definitely send me into an emotion break down. I don't know how you stay so strong! Maybe I'm just WAY too emotion when I'm pregnant.

Mellanie said...

You are brave ( no TV or internet)...but you'll get to spend more one on one time with Brooklynn before baby#2!

Nelson said...

man i would be screaming i really cant wait and not to beable to tell? arghhh cant wait to hear! maybe next week