
For the most part, now that I have been over the sickness of my pregnancy, time is actually starting to fly! It's hard to be believe that within 4 more months we will be a family of four!
Recent cravings include vanilla yogurt with fresh cut strawberries and granola, and french fries at least once a week! Starting to pick up my ice fetish again too!
The belly is starting to inhibit my comfy nights sleep, the arch in my back, and bending over the tub to give Brooklynn a bath. Paul steps in often to help me out...we tag team it!
Baby moves a lot and has hiccups all the time...just like Brooklynn did in the womb (we saw that over and over on the ultrasound yesterday...so cute)! Pelvic bones are sore constantly...especially at night when I have been laying down and then must get up to use the restroom...which surprisingly has only been about once a night- two times max!
Complaints are actually at a minimum cause this part of my pregnancies are the most enjoyable. I did try to workout the other day at the gym and felt sick for the rest of the day, so needless to say I have yet to return. However I do intend to do my own at-home little workouts!
It's weird to think I have less time to go than has already passed! Cannot wait...
So many things to look forward to...the extension has officially started, which means we are 5.5 weeks away from being done! Hallelujah!!








2 comments:
So excited for you! BTW, you are so adorable pregnant!!!
look how cute you are. not even right.. seriously! and could i be more jealous about you guys being close enough to go to the beach?? so fun.. so rejuvenating!
you're already 22 weeks??... gosh... that went fast (for me. ha)
see you guys soon. its almost over.. we can do it.. we can do it!
Post a Comment