I think this video captures pretty well all the latest phases of Brooklynn. First of all, she and I have both been fighting colds for over a week and a half now so that will explain her runny nose (which I promise we wipe but at this particular moment I was busy videotaping) Secondly, she sticks out her tongue and spits ALL THE TIME, and I do mean ALL THE TIME. It grosses most people out, especially Paul, and especially when she is eating and hasn't completely swallowed everything...Yummy! Makes for enjoyable clean-up. Lastly she LOVES her voice. Any noises she can make, including screaming as loud as she can, can constantly be heard in our home. But the most recent is "Ba, Ba...Ba Ba Ba" and "O...Oh..." I love every minute of it. They are the best sounds in the world.








1 comment:
She is so darn cute I can't hardly stand being away from her.
I love the noises and when you leave it is too quiet.....
Post a Comment