Yesterday at church Joshie asked for "the kid", so we passed Brooklynn all the way down the row...(She made several stops before making it to Uncle Joshie- everyone was surprised Joshie wanted to hold the baby Brooklynn) But once he had her, he did well distracting her with a cell phone (thank you Aunt Cassie for the help) and letting her stand up. I was impressed because when Sacrament meeting was over this is how we found them:

So cute!
3 comments:
I will never be able to thank baby Brooklynn enough for helping Josh realize that babies aren't THAT bad. Haha. That's three times now that he's actually asked to hold her? Wow!!! Great strides for Josh...nice work Brooklynn. Something that no one else has been able to do!
Joshie needs the practice! :)
Ash, I loved catching up on your blog. I haven't had a chance to look for awhile. I loved all my Brooklynn pics which make me SO happy every time. Her outfits lately are absolutely darling to the nines!! Love the videos. I'm glad you had a good trip to say goodbye to Skyler and made it back safely.......most of all I can't wait to have you back!!!
Post a Comment