9.15.2008

Latest Brooklynn Pictures

I know I'm still camera happy...but how can I not be? She is so stinkin cute and we love her to pieces! And all of the clothes!!! Have to remember all the outfits.




8 comments:

MoM Ridley said...

Like Mother-Like daughter/When you were born Aunt Brenda came out and apoiled you with so many new clothes all so cute and I remember changing you 5-7 times a day just to see the cute things on you....

MoM Ridley said...

Like Mother-Like daughter/When you were born Aunt Brenda came out and apoiled you with so many new clothes all so cute and I remember changing you 5-7 times a day just to see the cute things on you....

MoM Ridley said...

Like Mother-Like daughter/When you were born Aunt Brenda came out and apoiled you with so many new clothes all so cute and I remember changing you 5-7 times a day just to see the cute things on you....

MoM Ridley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan & Amanda said...

She is so adorable. I love all of the outfits and bows! I am thinking they are pajamas? Anyway, they are super cute! Did you buy them or did someone make them for her?

Anonymous said...

hi

Anonymous said...

Hey Ashley and Paul thanks for your comments about baby Sienna. We think she's cute too. You have quite the little cutie as well I like her picture with the spiked hair.
Well love you guys! Adam

Kristin said...

I can't believe how big (and CUTE) she is!Such a fun age right now!