4.14.2008

BYU Blue and White Game

This weekend was a special one for my little brother, Skyler... He was able to play in the BYU Blue and White football game. He even caught a pass and had his name announced throughout Lavell Edwards stadium. He had little kids asking for his autograph and high school girls asking to take pictures with him! Guess he is pretty HOT!! I'm sure the uniform has a little something to do with that! Dad, an ever glowing proud parent, was able to attend the festivities and Brooklynn was a devout fan all dressed up in her BYU attire. It was a beautiful day thank heavens...and the following slideshow captures the day...Enjoy!!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

hi ashley...do you remember me? probably not...jamie larson...i lived in murrieta, but moved to texas in 8th grade (which was a million years ago!). i was cousins with andrew larson...i saw your blog link on holli (watkins) llyod's page. anyways...your baby girl is just adorable! how old is she? i have one of my own and she is almost 6 months. my blog is private, but if you are interested in seeing it just e-mail me at jamiedslade@gmail.com and i'll send you an invite!

jenna said...

i was wondering why your sweet little girl was wearing that cute byu bow!!! how fun! ashley she is darling and i can't wait to hold her when i'm not sick! :) it was so fun to be with you. saw paul today, he didn't know who i was :)

MoM Ridley said...

Ashley,

These were great pictures! Ryan's with Brooklynn sleeping is way cute all in her BYU blue! She looked adorable.

The day looked fun. Dad was proud wasn't he!
Love Mom

Rowley's said...

Hey Ash! I was there and heard them call your brothers name when he made that catch! I wish I would have known his number and stuff before that, I could have done some loud cheering :) I also wish I would have thought to call you and see if you were there and I could have seen you one last time before you guys take off! I hope all the moving preparations are going well. Love ya,
Lenae

Lana said...

Ashley, I loved th slideshow. Tell Skyler how proud I am of him. That is really really special! He is so great. You all looked so proud and Brooklynn could not have been cuter in that outfit.

jenna said...

ashley it's so good to hear from you! i have been wondering how you three are doing out there in sunny cali! sure wish we were all together having a good time :) oh well, maybe next year! i'm working in the office {sure wish i wasn't} but trying to stay positive! :) andrew's office is doing awesome-most guys are getting out here soon and he just hit 26 so he's working hard and trying his best. how are you guys doing?