4.10.2008

For Daddy...We Miss You!

I know you all enjoy pictures of Brooklynn, but this post is for the daddy because once again he had to go out of town on business and was so sad to leave us behind, especially Brooklynn. I have been sharing with him via phone calls all the fun she and I are having playing and talking and how cute she is and he asked me to post a picture of her on here so he could see. I couldn't decide on just one so you get to see them all! Her outfit is all scrunched together because, as I am sure Brittney can attest, I have about 2 minutes to take a picture of her with the bib off before the spit-up comes and ruins the outfit. Immediately after capturing the picture, the ugly bib has to go back on!


Mmm...Couldn't you just eat her???




5 comments:

A Erickson said...

She is such a doll and the outfit is quite fitting! What a cutie!

The Ericksons said...

Those pictures are adorable. I love the hoodie, it's so cute. Blair had the same one. Don't you ever wish the clothes could grow with the kid for a minute? I love getting out the new clothes in the bigger size, but sometimes I miss some of the super cute ones they could wear just weeks ago. By the way, good job getting pictures without spit up on her shirt. Sometimes when that happens it seems like a small miracle.

The Ericksons said...

Just one more comment - The black bow is very cute. I LOVE BOWS!

Jolene said...

Hey Ashley...its Jolene...I just wanted to let you know how cute your little girl is. I've seen pictures on Facebook and saw that you had a blog. I just started one for my family today. Its pretty fun. You have one good looking family. Hope everything is going well for you.

Taylor Family said...

Hey Ashley, remember when we were at your house and you were saying you guys weren't planning on having a good looking baby based upon Paul's baby pictures... Haha! Definitely not the case! She's a cutie! I still haven't seen her! The day you guys all came over to our house I was in Price unfortunately. Hope you guys are having fun in Cali!