5.03.2008

Brooklynn's Blessing

I know it has been awhile since I have posted and I have so much to catch up on, but as most of you know we recently moved and I am just feeling settled and finally have time to post pictures of our recent events. This slideshow is of Brooklynn's blessing...Thank you so much to everyone who was there! It turned out to be an amazing day and everything we imagined it to be. The spirit was definitely felt and inspired Paul as he blessed our little girl. I plan to have some professional photos taken of her in her dress with her blanket so more to come soon, but for now enjoy and thanks again to all who attended!

1 comment:

Lana said...

Ash, I loved your baby blessing. It was really nice. I thought everything was perfect and Brooklynn was so precious and beautiful. Paul did a great job on the blessing. I was very touched by it. I have been checking your blog for awhile waiting to see what you would put up. I miss you already too!!!!!!!