A few weeks back Ryan and Brooke invited us along to the Orange County Fair.
I had never been so I thought it would be a fun day.
We missed daddy and he was sad to miss out.
We enjoyed a few rides, the petting zoo, a little shopping, some music, and of course some food and treats. The girls and I had a nice day.
They're still a little too young, and short to do very much so I think we may wait a few years to go again but happy to have spent the say with Ryan and Brooke.
We also grabbed some Cafe Rio afterwards and that was delicious!
You had to be 42" to ride most rides. Brooklynn was 41" and I bought too many tickets not realizing we wouldn't be able to ride much so I bought her a pair of shoes with a 1' heel so we could go on this log ride.
She loves Splash Mountain at Disneyland but was terrified of this one.
Silly girl.








No comments:
Post a Comment