9.03.2012

Lyla's Blessing

So even though we were living in San Diego at the time we decided to still bless Lyla in our previous ward, My parents ward, The Murrieta Hills Ward. We blessed her when she was two months old, in June. We had her dress made and I LOVE it. It turned out great and she looked precious.
 
It was our first time blessing a baby in church, versus at our house, so it was a different experience and so of course I was a VERY BAD girl and didnt get any pictures really. Not even one with me :(
These are the ones I do have.
 
We had a small gathering of close friends for hawaiin haystack dinner afterwards. So grateful for all who came.
 
Family that came:
Grandma and Grandpa Ridley
Great Grandma Poulton
Aunt Brooke and Uncle Ryan
Uncle Skyler and Aunt Jasmine
Auntie Shayna
Crazy Grandma and Adam
Uncle Josh and Aunt Cassie
Violet, Zach, and Benny
 
Friends that came:
Pedders
Egglestons
Jergensens
Jordon Folsom
Grieders
Dentons
Morris
Joe Cluff
Wards
 

















No comments: