9.03.2012

MVHS 10 Year High School Reunion

Well 10 years have gone by since I graduated high school. I didn't actually graduate from MVHS, but since I had gone to school with so many of them for so many years I still went.
It was at a winery in Temecula and it was SO much fun!
We ate a delicious dinner, visited, and enjoyed the company.
Many danced, but I never got on the dance floor because I was so engaged in conversations!
Paul was such a great sport and I was so happy he came with me.
I was able to see and catch up with so many friends- especially ones that I haven't seen in SO long.
We all looked pretty much the same.
Good times. Great memories
 
 
 
 Stephanie. Rachelle. Beau. Me.
 The after party at Nikki Keating's adorable house.
Stephanie. Beau. Jaclyn. Myles. Me.
 Rachelle. Stephanie. Me.
 My handsome hubby and me
 My first friend ever in Murrieta. Heidi!
LOVED catching up with this beautiful woman!
 My bestest guy friend growing up and the person I was MOST excited about seeing.
Beau Dieda.
It had been way too long.
He has always been the greatest friend and close ally of mine,
The next afternoon was a family picnic where we brought our kids.
The girls enjoyed playing with other kids and getting their arm and face painted :)
 
SO happy I went.

No comments: