I can't believe another year has come and gone! It's been another year of rollar coasters, moves, and exciting things to look forward to. Topping that off is the news of expecting our third child, another girl, in April. This pregnancy experience is a repeat of my last two, full of sickness! Happy to report I am now passed that at 22 weeks and looking forward to "nesting" after the holidays.
We moved back to California this summer from Florida and love it here. We are staying with my parents and they have been life savors :) Paul started a new job, with a new company that is still growing. He has high hopes for the future and I continue to go along for the ride. He is such a hard worker, and always optimistic about EVERYTHING! We are ever so grateful for him and his many sacrifices.
I finally took the plunge with one of my dreams this year and started a wedding planning business with my sister-in-law, Brooke, and we have had lots of fun. We did a few weddings this fall but have since taken a break due to my pregnancy. Looking forward to getting things up and moving again after baby girl makes her appearance :) So if you know anyone looking for help with their wedding plans, please send them our way!
Miss Maylee Kate is our little spit-fire, almost 2 year old who keeps us on our toes! She has entered the stage of independence and wanting to do everything on her own. She also thinks she is just as big as sister and can do whatever Brooklynn does- ha! We just recently cut her hair for the first time into a bob and it fits her perfectly! We love it. She is into all things baby right now so we are excited to see how she responds as a big sister come April :)
Paul and I celebrated 6 years of marriage last month and it is crazy to think of all we have done/accomplished in the last 6 years and where we will be 6 years from now. He continues to capture my heart and make me laugh. There are growing pains for sure, but I love that we are going through them together! It truly amazes me that the Lord blessed me with such a wonderful man. True, committed, eternal love does exist!
This photo captures life for me. Sweet, tendor moments wrapped up in the craziness and stressful ones :)
Our Brooklynn will be 4 next month and I cannot believe how grown up she is becoming and how quickly it is happening. She has the sweetest, most tender heart that I just love and adore to pieces. She is all girl and loves everything princess. She cherishes her friends and family and loves learning! I know the Lord has many wonderful things in store for her and she will accomplish a great work!
We hope this Christmas is filled with the love and laughter of family for you, making memories that will be cherished forever. Our plans are to be in Utah doing just that with ours :)
We are ever so grateful for our Savior Jesus Christ and everything he has done and continues to do for us. I am constantly seeing his hand in our lives and am so grateful for it.
Here's to a happy 2011 and an even better 2012.
We love you all.
Thank you for being apart of our lives and for loving us unconditionally.
The feeling is mutual!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Love The Giddings Gang,
Paul, Ashley, Brooklynn, Maylee, and Baby Girl #3








5 comments:
What a great post! I'm so sorry you are so sick! I hope you start to feel tons better as you get into the nesting stage. Have a fantastic Christmas. Your sweet girls are too cute. And happy 6 years! We got married the day after you. :) love you guys!
Ashley...I just loved this entire post, and all of the wonderful pictures! What a beautiful family. Your girls have grown and changed so much, just since June when I saw them last. They are starting to look so much more "grown up"!
Hopefully you will start feeling better more often and you can enjoy your pregnancy. Another girl...you lucky Mom! Your others are so darling, I KNOW this baby is going to be adorable, too.
Love you so much! You write beautifully and I loved reading your post. Merry Christmas!
loved the update and the pictures! your little family is just beautiful! so exciting that you are expecting another girl. you sure do make gorgeous ones!!! :) merry christmas!
Let us know if you have a little time while you're in Utah for Christmas. We'd love to see you guys.
great post! Love all the pictures, too! I hope you all have a Merry Christmas. xoxo
Post a Comment