Uncle Ryan and Aunt Brooke invited us to go pick out pumpkins with them and Jayden at Bates Nut Farm. I really wanted to go and take the girls so I mustard up enough energy and health (thanks to Zophran) to go! I was a bit surprised how far away it actually was, but it was worth it! The girls had fun. I underestimated the heat that day and dressed the girls a little too warm, so we were stripping different layers of clothes throughout the day.
We were so happy to spend the day with Grandma, Ryan, and Brooke- and Brooke's family too :)
The girls picked out a few cute little pumpkins and the intent was to paint them to decorate them for Halloween, but we never actually got around to it- but the pumpkins were perfect decor in the house until after Thanksgiving! I'd say that was a success!
My girls LOVE their Uncle Ryan... he is SO good with them!
And of course Grandma too!
I don't know what it is about kids holding hands and walking together-
I think it is the cutest thing.
Silly Maylee and I taking a break in the shade on a barrell of hay- took awhile to wipe all that off our clothes :)
Perfect size pumpkin for Maylee Kate.
She would have sat there all day if we would have let her.
She loved it.








No comments:
Post a Comment