I just had a Dr. appointment yesterday and all is well. Getting ready to take my glucose test this week, so I guess things are moving along. Paul and I have decided on a first name, but not a middle name. I have a WHOLE list of names I like, but Paul shuts them all down :( Every time I ask him to come up with a middle name he has nothing, but his automatic reaction to all my suggestions is "No." Can't believe we actually agreed on a first name- probably because he came up with that one. I guess we have a few more months to keep brainstorming.
Nesting hasn't really begun. I did clean out a dresser for all baby girls clothes and blankets and got Paul to go through our storage unit to move all the baby stuff to the front for easy access, but I'm not ready to actually pull things out and put them away. I still have a LOAD of diapers from that baby contest I won with Maylee, so I am excited to use them :) We have, however, been shopping for a bigger car- wait for it, a MINIVAN! Wow, eating my words for sure. I'm sold on the Toyota Sienna. I thought we would go with the Toyota Sequoia but after test driving both of them, I had to go with the van. Crazy, I know. Since we have some time until we REALLY need it, we are taking our time finding EXACTLY what we want, and we have a great friend who has been so gracious in helping us. We are grateful.
Health wise I am feeling better. I just barely came off my Zophran pills- at 24 weeks. I tried several times previously, but every time I tried, I would get sick again. The last time I tried was on our way home from our Utah Christmas, and I got sick in the Walmart bathroom. Lovely. But since then I have come off of them :) I am anemic so my Dr. put me on Iron pills. Hopefully they'll give me a little more energy, which has depleted immensely. I've gained 19 lbs already which feels like A TON! I wasn't happy with the scale yesterday. I gained a total of 29 lbs with Brooklynn and 24 lbs with Maylee, so I feel like I am on track to gain the most with this one. What the heck!?! Better be more cautious- wait who am I kidding? I just eat what I want, when I want- typical even when I am not pregnant. But after baby #3, I'm sure I'll need to get on some better habits. Thank goodness for nursing!
Baby girl is super active these days, probably because she still has some room to grow. The girls love to feel her kick and ask to see what she looks like (from babycenter.com) ALL the time. I can't wait to see how cute they will be when she is actually out and they can hold her. Brooklynn tells me all the time she is going to be my little helper and get me diapers when I need them and help keep baby sister happy :) Paul also has been expressing his excitement often too, which just makes my heart want to burst. He is surprisingly anxious for all the things that come with a new baby. Probably because our girls are feeling really old. They are both becoming very independent and we don't have to pack the entire house everytime we go somewhere. Paul and I will see other new babies and just smile with excitement and anticipation for our own. I may need to be reminded of this when I am super tired in the first few weeks/months.
So I am almost to 27 weeks. Hoping to deliver by March 31st, which would make me 38 weeks. So here is to the next 11 weeks! PLEASE go by fast, my waddle is not very cute! haha.
25.5 Weeks Along
Date night to see Wicked in LA.
It was our anniversary celebration- yes our 6 year anniversary was back in November but Paul was out of town on business and we never got to celebrate!
A big Thank you to Mom and Dad for the gift (the tickets) and watching our girls so we could have a great night out.
Dinner at Cheesecake Factory was delicious :)










1 comment:
You pull off pregnancy very well :) So pretty Ash! Congrats on baby #3!
Post a Comment