My Brooklynn started her first year of preschool back in August. She is doing fabulous and loves every moment of it. She goes twice a week for 3 hours. Her best friend at school is Sophia and she talks about her ALL the time!
Her teachers say she is just a gem. She is well behaved and really quiet.
We love to get her all "dolled" up for school and for the most part she and I agree on what to wear. Since I've been sick she usually comes into my room and says, "Mom, what would you like me to wear today?" I love it!
We are looking forward to all the fun activities she gets to participate in this year and anxious for mommy to start feeling better so mommy can be apart of it all too :)
My little one, growing up....
One with naked sister too- obviously my attention that morning was focused on getting Brooklynn ready for school and not getting Maylee ready for the day.
This was her "All About Me" poster we got to do together.
She was so proud of it :)
Dropping her off that first day was a little surreal. I knew it was a momentous day. I held back the tears but I could feel the lump in my throat.
She happily waved good-bye to me from her desk and wasn't scared at all.
She has been waiting to start school for sometime, so she was happy to finally be there. And we were happy for her :)








No comments:
Post a Comment