Giddings Baby #3 is on its way. He/she has already made mommy sick, but lucky for me I am surrounded by so much family and help (we planned it that way).
Brooklynn already loves to talk about the baby in my belly and Maylee is obsessed with all things baby right now so I think they're on the right track to becoming wonderful big sisters!
This is actually the first time I think Paul was more excited about the positive pregnancy test than me- maybe had to do with him being ready for the last 6+ months to try for another, and me putting it off and putting off just knowing what a pregnancy has in store for me :)
Nevertheless, April 14th (or most likely the end of March since my kids have so far come quite early) can not come soon enough to hold another baby in my arms and re live that awe, and wonder, and joy all over! There really is nothing like bringing a baby, your baby, into this world. In the meantime I'll continue to keep my eye on that prize!!
On another note...have you added my button yet to your blog!?! PLEASE DO!
May Funnies
3 months ago








6 comments:
Ashley, that is wonderful news! You have such a beautiful family. I love you and miss you so much. I'll be thinking about you and hoping you get past the sickies ASAP. :) Hugs!
so exciting ashley!! congratulations!! sorry you're sick, so glad you have family to help you with those beautiful girls!
Wonderful news! Hope your sickness doesn't last too long.
Congratulations. It'll be nice to have so much help throughout the pregnancy. Good luck.
Congratulations Ash! I'm sure baby #3 will be just as gorgeous as the others :)
Ashley!! Oh my word girl Congratulations!! On the baby, not the sickness! :(. Thank you so much for your comment the other day, it means so much to know other people are going through what you are. Seriously, there's something about that. And yes indeed our biological clocks certainly seemed to be in-tune! Looks like we are about 3 weeks behind you guys this round. And Ash what on earth will we do if these babies are boys?? We want to have both but part of me would feel relief if it's another girl. I know girl. Got it down. But the change would be so exciting too! You have to post as soon as you know, I'll be excited to find out! Your girls are beautiful as ever and getting so grown up. It's bitter-sweet. Hard to believe we met when you were big and preggy with B and I was still small but pregnant with Lucy, and Maylee nor Scarlett had even come into the picture yet. Life is strange and goes so fast. Hang in there girlfriend! And I will too. This too shall pass! Bleh! :)
Post a Comment