Anyways, Josh and Paul took Brooklynn and Violet together a few weeks back and they had a ball!
Brooklynn all ready to go, yes again in the princess shirt.
And of course her princess polly pockets had to go too!
I think this is actually Brooklynn holding Uncle Joshie's hand.
I can never get enough of that smile!
This day may have been the beginning of Brooklynn's obsession with Violet.
She loves living so close to her cousin.
She would play with her all day, everday if she could :)
Checking out the turtles.
What a handsome, happy daddy!
I really would love to be a fly on the wall watching Josh and Paul be dad's all by themselves for a day.
Paul said brooklynn wanted nothing to do with touching the starfish until Violet did, and then she was all about it :)
Shamu :)
Guess it was a successfuly, exhausting day!
Way to go Daddies!








No comments:
Post a Comment