Nothing like hanging out in the sun all day, eating, laughing, tubing, jet skiing, and eating some more.
Great company, great trip!
Maylee took a nap on the boat everyday!
Brooklynn absolutely LOVES grandpa's boat.
The three muskateers all week...
maylee-anna-brooklynn
I have to mention the very first day on the lake we were riding to our campsite and we got pulled over by the lake police (because it was the 4th of July they were patrolling heavily). I got a slap on the wrist from the woman cop because my girls were not wearing their life jackets. Needless to say they always wear them now :)
Heading back to our hotel room after some yummy in-n-out
My girls love their daddy!
Paul and his brother Adam
This was the craziest tube ride!
Brothers against brothers
Ryan and Skyler- Paul and Adam
Snuggle pup just loving that life jacket
Grandma swimming with snuggle pup
anna. brooklynn. lauren
Mom and Papa
Always with the cameras- I think they took over 600 pictures!
Ryan and Brooke
Oh how I love the two of them :)
Maylee carrying her bucket like a purse
Watching the AMAZING fireworks.
Best show we've ever seen BY FAR.
They were huge and last FOREVER- gotta love those casino pockets.
The kids were SO tired- I think B just about fell asleep on my dad's shoulders while watching the show
My mermaid Brooklynn
I don't have a picture of it, but they made Paul into a Merman too!
Poor Adam got 2nd degree burns at scout camp the week before Laughlin by tripping into the fire.
He wrapped his leg with duct tape all week and it did heal nicely and we were glad he still got to play :)
They played and played and played in the sand all week!








No comments:
Post a Comment