She eats like a champ...sleeps like a champ, and laughs like a champ. She loves a lot of attention, climbing up and down stairs, being naked, bathtubs, and dancing! Last week I tried out a dance class for her at the same studio Brooklynn goes to- she had a ton of fun, but is still too young for a formal class- maybe in another 6 months.
She is our busy baby- always likes to be doing something, and still loves to be held. She has figured out how to take her diapers off and has started to show an interest in the potty-maybe we'll start training sometime soon. She still has her binki, only because we haven't settled yet in our own place and I want her to have that comfort until we do.
She loves her silky blanket just like Brooklynn and is fearless.
Hanging out at the Lake
First official Sunday going to nursery
This picture was not posed. I found her like this.
Cutest little baby bum ever!
Just a bundle of Joy








No comments:
Post a Comment